Organic Turmeric (Haldi) Powder (100 gm) (BB Mar 2023)
Staining golden, the palms of Indian Women since ancient times, Turmeric has been an integral part of every Indian home and household for generations
An essential part of the yogic lifestyle, daily consumption of turmeric with neem on an empty stomach is known to double its benefits manifold as it helps cleanse our system on a cellular level and benefits us in aspects of health, energy, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Adds Vibrance to Your System - A pinch of turmeric in your bucket of bathwater, brings a vibrant glow to your system
- Brings Translucence to Your Energies - A blood purifier, turmeric not only works on your physiology but also has an impact on the energy system.
- Conducive for Spiritual Sadhana - Cleanses and dilates the cellular structure and increases its ability to absorb more energy.
- A Natural Healer - Popular for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, turmeric is every grandmother’s first choice for treating a wound
- Popular spice - An integral part of your masala dabba, turmeric is the spice that adds the bright yellow color to all Indian curries.
Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the AMA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions / Dosage:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric with water to form a paste
- Use 1 gm of this paste to prepare a turmeric ball
- Consume it every morning on empty stomach before sadhana